Thursday, December 31, 2009

Inspired to start this here blog

Inspired to start this here blog

Ok, I was inspired to start this blog today from talk to Josh from Lost in the beer aisle. So here it is. I am looking to talk about a lot of things on here, not the least of which is baseball and beer. Hence the title right up top.

Just for reference, Right now, I (and the rest of RSN) am still trying to figure out what the Sox are doing this year. Lackey and Cameron just signed earlier this week in a RIDICULOUS Monday (Halladay/Lee deal, Cameron, Lackey .... yeah, that works as ridiculous). The more I look at it the more I like it. Should be interesting. Not sold on Lackey as a top of the rotation guy, but does that matter with this team? He is a #3! Maybe a bit of an overpayment (in years more than dollars), but it was still a good deal. I think this should end up being a very good team all in all even if they don't make any more moves. Gonzalez now though? We'll see. I'll believe it when I see it.

Enough Red Sox for now.

Alright, I just got an INCREDIBLE sampler from one of my vendors in Cleveland. Since we discovered we each have a love for beer, Dave (my guy there) and I have been trading beers back and forth. So, he sent this great sampler that has Great Lakes Christmas Ale (among others). A bunch of Christmas Ales in there actually and I am looking forward to trying them. PLUS, Cherie (my wife) gave me an early Christmas present yesterday with the dark and light 4-packs from Unibroue (wow, spelled it right on my first shot!). I have wanted to have these for a while but kept holding off. Now I don't have to.

This weekend should be a big beer weekend for me. Going to have some real good ones everyday. I am really looking forward to it. No VT games on as I have to wait for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl for that. And did I mention that Chick-Fil-A is AWESOME! Wish they had more than like TWO in New England. Going to go have some of that in Maryland when I am down to see the family next week for Christmas.

Ok, so that is all for now. This should be good. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment