Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a list

Ok, just a quick note here. Came across this list of the "best" beers for calories and crap. I am a fan of healthy foods and things. In fact, my wife and I have been working hard at that, eating better, going to the gym a lot. We are doing really well with it as well. But, let me ask you this: If you can have only a couple of beers, why the hell do you want to have MGD 64's? Stupid articles like this only showcase one thing, calories. They take ZERO account of taste or flavor. Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine is #40 on this stupid list. Really? Seriously? Well, no shit! It's a freaking barleywine. It isn't SUPPOSED to be good for you. And if anyone can drink more than one of those at a time, I will be impressed (or more likely not).

Anyway, my rant is complete. I hate lists like this when it comes to beer products. We KNOW alcoholic drinks aren't good for us. That is the point to some degree. They are things we enjoy once in a while, like chocolate cake.

Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment